Naruto (ACCEPTED)

Go down

Naruto (ACCEPTED)

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 am

Name: Naruto Uzumaki!
Village: Konoha, Hidden in the Leaves
Accomplishments: Can make fricken sweet shadow clones! Passed the academy school? Umm is that it? Man I suck... WAIT! I can make older mens nose bleed without even touching them!
Other: I got a fox demon inside me and nobody likes poor 'ol me. I also have smashing good looks, and random lines on my cheeks. How could you turn down a guy with random lines on his cheeks? Also, I'm the main character, you gotta have me in here. I provide the funny! The randomness! (not saying others don't) But you need a guy like me to pull the whole group together. How could you have a 'Naruto' forum, without the Naruto?
Last resort: I'm a likable guy! **gets down on knees and puts a puppy face on** I'm begging, how could you not except? Sad

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto (ACCEPTED)

Post  Konan on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:37 am

No need to beg Naruto... ACCEPTED
Konan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:46 am

REALLY! WOW! I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN!I'M IN! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!! Very Happy cheers Surprised bom
I WANT TO BE A GENIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiss on Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:07 am

I got sum naruto icons!

I WILL FIND YYYOOOUUU! ICONS o_O
Swiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content